ALSO: How do I remove Restrictions?
Try to make yourself aware of how much classroom power this gives you. It should be an answer to many teachers worries about the iPads use in the classroom.
What can it do?
- It pushes out any purchases from the school to the iPads automatically. They don't need iTunes accounts anymore.
- You can Freeze all iPads in your classroom (to an attention screen)
- You can Lock them into one or more pre-selected Apps for the lesson
- You can Lock them into one or more pre-selected websites for the lesson - preventing 'mission creep' :-)
- You can shut down features such as the camera or games for your lesson
I will be sending out a section each day on how to use Zuludesk effectively. Please look over and familiarise yourself with this piece of software.
Today's section is from the very beginnings: How to Log On to Zuludesk:
How do I Log Off Zuludesk?